terça-feira, 10 de maio de 2016

What's Up In The Room Next Door?

When I lived in my current apartment (Quartinho, little), I did not imagine what could find there. In fact the interest in change was not mine but of my girlfriend, who incidentally was right in my old address ace things were strange.At least three times someone "opened" my window "looking for" someone, then I put the pillow with a knife, on the shelf a smaller knife and in his pocket a knife, somehow they would help me tell the guys that this guy who lived looking for did not live there.At that time worked in a well-known market in the city (I will not name why are not paying me for it), morning house 4:30 skirt to get driving from 5:00 to 5:45 is that deposit ace to finally begin work 6:00 sharp. But ... I always had the morning prayer. I never closed my eyes, as if he did not make sure to open before eleven. Break this routine for a year from Monday to Saturday with my university, who was also from Monday to Saturday. So you can imagine how I was.Well ... Let's get to it before I forget. My new place of residence has the appearance of a small village with a big red gate with driveway, the landlady made his residence above the small rooms and two at the bottom (divided in half became two), one of them is my, there is no plot of land, everything is tiled. Currently I miss land to land, the backyard dust smell of pecking chickens and stuff.My girlfriend said she would move in with me and did so, and the first thing he did in the new house: Paint the wall with drawings that like, just think it's cool and beautiful, but I have no ability to do so. When we moved it was a heat bludgeon and even then the neighbor next room arrived, looked at us and went locking the door behind him.Each with their problems, but it was hot, very hot and certainly that room had no air conditioning and no fan could meet the need of cooler air. To our surprise we had a door in our room that connected the neighboring room "strange". The first joke we did was: Imagine if we are asleep and someone opens the door and ... My girlfriend did not like the joke. Then I stopped. After lots of storage space, erase.After a few days of tranquility in the small village of foreign residents, the front of the neighboring working with salon, the daughter in a store and the son was a teacher of martial arts, as her husband always saw him with a beer can in hand I think it was taster of beer. Had you bonbons, sold candy and front bullets of the church that is next door. The lady who worked in the market at night and slept during the day. And finally my mysterious neighbor, the only thing I knew it was working in a liquor store to lose weight. Our communication is only summarize the good morning and good night.It took months and my girlfriend decided to go back to the family home, no, we did not finish, but she has allergies and the environment was not collaborating with their health. So it was necessary to go "away."I never hear anything coming out of that room, even having a door as division between my world and the world next to her husband. Yes, she is married, amigada, the guy appears every two weeks, it seems that always traveling, but when he is where it gets interesting, it seems that silence comes alive. It is dark smooth hair, protruding corners, large eyes, full breasts and full mouth, have him a scrawny, big-headed and strange. But what happens in the next room?I come home after a hard day's work, step a distributor and buy a drink to swallow daily frogs, otherwise holds up. I have no bed, clothes shot, put the drinks in the fridge, grab a bottle and sit on the mattress, grab one of the ten books I'm reading at the same time and start to kill the chapter, I silent, but there awake daydreaming my life when I hear.
- Holy shit gets right!

 
Holy shit, these two are fucking and I sleepless will be required to participated as voyeur ear, I decide to get another beer when I threaten up to go get another beer ...
- Does silence ... You hear me? (She says)
- What?
- The neighbor!
- We're not doing anything, we are in our house.
Are ... are messing up my thoughts, polluting the good ideas, I wanted to write something about what happened on the day and now thanks to the two climbers lost the thread. I left and went to get another beer. When I come back I hear the guy saying he would get some beers in the distributor, I thought: What a quick fuck, rabbit loses.The guy goes out and the woman is complaining, saying that the guy did not hit right, that shit was not going to pay, bag she calls someone and tells the whole story. I think the pitch was very bad for her out telling her friends. Burned face.Listening to someone having sex once is interesting, now listen to someone not having sex is frustrating. The following days were a real battle between him and her.
- You're not getting it. (She said)
- If you do not speak so we could get (he spoke)
- You're not working out between us!
Yikes love was ending. She agreed, but still continued to live together and soon realized that the move was all facade, not ended shit. They sat in silence, listening, each leading stirred in my bags, bags, dirty clothes who played corner of the wall, was discussed in the next room. The door! I ran to the door that divided the room, put the ear, I thought: What's going on shit that room? I hear something very close to the door, hitting a fear, I'll get out of here, get a beer and desencanar. When I'm relaxing the woman says: It's quiet there. Does he sleep? - Answer a female voice. FUCK. Do you hear my footsteps. I purpose of noise, I move on books, shake clothes, Talk intensified over there. Until I got tired and blacked out. In the morning I was leaving when I come across their door wide open, panties (used) extended a chair bra on the floor, I see a shadow coming down and his head and start to close my door. A very strong sneeze. She's allergic. Good morning - I say shamelessly with the look saying - I know I was behind the door listening. She responds with a crumpled face, puffy eyes link the effect of the problem with allergy - Good morning.I give a homemade recipe that can help you with your problem. I was soñado and had not noticed that the woman was only bra and panties and short - being honest - only strip. And transparent. I prefer to believe it was the allergy effect.I'm going out into the big red gate and hear a question.
- Neighbor can I ask you a question? (She says)
- Of course!
- What happens in your room at night? It seems that you do not sleep.
I think a little, also wanted to know what is going on in her room at night, I answer:
- I love to read and I until dawn in the book.
- Ah! Got it.
I did not hold ...
- And in yours? I heard you fighting with her husband.
- Not quite my husband ... A namorido ... My sister is coming here with his son, then asked him to put together a small bed for my nephew to sleep on the floor. But the guy can not stick a right screw. I knew he would listen so told him to be quiet so as not to bother sleep. Bothered?
- No!
Dei-bye and left ... The guy did not know put the screw? So that meant that ...
- Shove it - (Her).Okay!

Nenhum comentário: