terça-feira, 10 de maio de 2016

The Work and Art

The Work and ArtYuri Montezuma
An exhibition of famous painters. Da Vinci, Monet, Picasso, among others. At the center is a contemporary artist holding a roll of toilet paper written art. Observers enter the room and enough praise to the already known works, but ignore the artist and his scroll. A group of friends into the room and rather praise the most famous works and enter into discussion on the concept of the artist's art.The characters are not appointed to freedom of assembly.- Picasso is fantastic. Your link the historical context of the world makes us wonder. A true artist.- I already disagree with you. The most mysterious work is the Da Vinci ... He could leave us curious and go in search of answer to other stocks, other worlds.- Already I am Monet fan ...- (The other two) Who was Monet?- Monet? Now ... Monet Monet was ... The guy who painted this picture that you see. Silly question ... You know Picasso and Da Vinci, but do not know Monet. Absurd.- And you know this guy Monet?- Of course ... But let's put silly (looking at the fourth friend) and you like who?- Hélio Melo.- (The previous three contemptuously) And since when Acre artist deserves to be valued the same as Monet, Picasso or Da Vinci?- (The fourth friend) is not a question of wanting to match or want to be better, superior, but it is a matter of knowing that here too there are good artists. Painting, writing or acting. Here also you have art.- I know art ...- Let's finish this discussion of artistic tastes that I have much more important things to show you.- What's it?- Look at that man standing holding one roll of toilet paper written art.- This is a complete nonsense ...- Nonsense ...- An offense ...- A masterpiece...- (The three) This! A masterpiece.- (The first) A what?- Work of art!- (The three) You're crazy!- First like Helio Melo and says here are good artists.- What we should value these sayings good artists.- What is art here.- (The three) Crazy ...- And in the women's bathroom is missing paper and this one with a full roll.- He should use very ...- And here's even a weird smell ... seems rotten egg.- I do not ask you to agree with me ... Everyone has his taste and knowledge in relation to art. What we see here is contemporary art.- Contemporary art!- Like!- Knowledge!- Friends thought we were coming here to enjoy art in its many faces and not end our friendship.- No one came close anything!- Only we think contemporary art is what the paper roll shows.- That's right ... a turd!- I did not say that ... I mean it's meaningless.- So for you art should make sense?- (The three) YesEnters the room a lady of loose hair, sunglasses, high heels, thin. Notes the discussion of the four for a moment and decided to intervene.- Sorry ladies, but was watching you argue about what is or is not art. I would like to participate in this coversa if I may.- Of course ... A fifth opinion is always welcome.- Why all this fight?- Look around ... Here is the most famous artists in the world. For the first time we have here in Acre an exhibition of this size. Our friend here is saying that this young man, muscular, tall, young and this volume here! It's art.- What volume?- The role ... I thought it was what?- Nothing ... But you said volume with a face ...- Pain in the stomach ... that I feel every time I have to look for it.- Ladies do not go out of focus.- You're right. Let us focus. Told my friends that contemporary art does exist and that boy holding the toilet paper with written ART, it shows that the artist made this role is to do more than what was developed.- Clean the ass so yes! The only work he does.- Following the concept of the contemporary artist transforms the art, I can say that this is a work of art.- Get it now...- I already understood!- Wait a minute ... Are you saying that here is art?- Yes!- To be or not to be? That is the question in the midst of turmoil and so much confusion!- See?- What?- You just make art!- But I used the famous phrase of that famous English author ...- Molière ...- Crosses ... Molière was France.- That's not important right now. The important thing is that the work has been transformed into other work and now is no longer what it was.- What the hell is this woman saying?- I do not know, but I agree and now say that the boy with the paper is art!- It was you who said that contemporary art was a turd?- Of course it was, but after the enlightened factors, theorems, conclusions and learning ... I see that here is also art.- Glad to understand ... Now I think we know that there are several concepts of art ... Right?- Okay nothing ... That's just a boy holding a paper and is not art.- I think so ... In the art has to mess with us ... something we can do reflection ... Bring something good home. Now this! The only thing I take home is a real desire to run to the bathroom.- But it is still a reflection.- Well, I will not be I who will put on the head of you what is or is not art. I'll be going to the second part of the exhibition, which shows completely naked men and women. With nothing to cover their sexes. Good day. (leaves)- This is a shame...- The acriana family should be spared such nonsense ...- An attack on the right people.- I'll watch the second part of the exhibition ... I (Sai)- You know girls ... I will also. (Sai chasing the other two)- And will you look at those naked bodies?- I think I'll stick around. I am a family person ...- I think we should go also watch to be able to criticize and weave our opinion.- I also think!- Let's go?- Let's go!- Wait a minute ... This phrase go, go is Waiting for Godot Becket?- Yes!- Then we transform the work!- And we end with art.- But ...- Shut up (out)Enter an employee of the building where the exhibition takes place and walks toward the boy with toilet paper.- Armando what are you doing here?- (Clumsy half) I just came through the exhibition hall and felt an urge to let out a fart.- I have nothing with your intestinal problems! About an hour ago I sent you get toilet paper to put in the ladies room and so far nothing.- Well then ... I could not stand and I slipped the prisoner pum.- And what's that?- Stank ...- Is that why you took?- No ... I was ashamed of those ladies. I pulled the pen from his pocket and wrote here the word ART. I stood like a statue ... as if I were part of the exhibition.- My God! You blew it ... The contemporary art exhibition is in the other room ... Here is just display of classic works.- I tried to escape, but they cismaram me ... They argued that the paper was or was not art.- I hope you in the HR ... It will take a warning.- Because?- For illegal practice of art!- And has it?- It is a standard that we create today, now, this very moment. (leaves)- Just turn artist to start being reproached. (Take a piece of toilet paper Assua the nose, light fades to the B.O)

Nenhum comentário: