terça-feira, 10 de maio de 2016

Choking

The water continues to rise. The river is rising. And that suffocates me ... Not that I do not know how to swim, but the water rising suffocates me. Today was an extremely rainy day, very rainy, three hours of water falling on the roofs, the roofs of the cars, on the streets, in people's heads. I can swim enough to keep my body floating, but I think if someone else depend on my help to help him, he will die. Keep my body floating is one thing ... keeping me and another floating is certain death.These thoughts come into my head every time the water starts to rise. I see on TV and hear on the radio that one of the bridges that connect one side of town to the other is forbidden, because not for climbing. The water. Do not cause despair nor shame, smothers me, when I lived across the city, the river came to my house, was invading the yard slowly, centimeter by centimeter, then stood in the doorway of the house. Where looked she was there for the first time felt is lost, smothered, dead, she would swallow us.The elders came out with water by the waist and small to her on the chest, at a glance it looked like the swallow to your stomach muddy brown color. Since then not come back as a resident of that area.The house was fading slowly as if being swallowed by a trap of quicksand, the next morning where there was our house was now ... River. It continues rising.Awakened these thoughts faraway childhood with another commercial that told people not to go to the city center. Now another bridge was closed.I lie on the pillow and try to pretend it's not me, but I know that shit was going to hit the pocket of everyone, including my own. Of them they have lost everything and have to work to rebuild their lives and mine that I do not have anything yet, rent paid, which depend on the currency of working to earn bread. For those who govern any hour is an excuse, then you know what was the excuse used for the delay of payment, right? I knew it. You need not make this stupid guy. In your head you should be going: But my party did more than the previous one, in the other that it has done more than others and one that is also more than others and had the military move that did more than all .The question friend is the key word ... PARTY ... We are all parties, of all shapes and every way. Then lie close my eyes and finally erase.Six-thirty the alarm notifies you that I have an obligation to take my heavy body guts, slowly open your eyes and is ... Raining. I turn on the TV and has a regional tabloid trying to win some brownie points for his morning show with his face mashed to be very awake earlier than me to be there. Talking a lot of shit on the screen. One could say that the water was still rising.Enough to be pathetic, but the images via some acquaintances who won home on social programs and returned to the river. I thought: This pest deserves to die drowned. It's my money, my tax served to build the fucking that cage for what ... For this ... Calo mind as dryness of the throat at dawn. Cage. I just wanted to drink water.
Levanto with my face crumpled pastel, when I go toward the refrigerator hear voice gringo in the courtyard. Who was out of the room in a rain that? It was a blended family ... Type half braziers, half Peruvian. They had rented one of the rooms while provisionally normalized the situation of the city. Then I drowned in my glass of water. And I liked.

Nenhum comentário: